Monday, August 31, 2009

~~A Change in Me~~

Omg! once again it is 31/8 n our beloved country is celebrating her 52nd birthday! Seriously this year i felt a little different as though there is something new in my tiny little heart as compared to the others as i think i m becoming a little more patriotic :P.........Never once did i think tat i will be saying this myself but i think Malaysia is quite "NICE" after all~~~~ I think i m influenced by the radio station (one fm) which keep on psychoing me with very patriotic messages every single day besides being influence by the one n only obama in my apartment aka jung kian who keep on pestering me to teman him to dataran merdeka on the eve of independence day!!!!!


Oh ya, I also juz discover that there ARE other nice patriotic songs besides the l*me keranamu malaysia, or etc...... Unbelievable rite!!!

Try listening to this~~(sorry la cannot upload the mp3 cos the internet sucks-malaysia boleh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shQEw2cgQIc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Wl3firJQk



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA! n also to everyone tat is born on the same date~

~@.@~

No comments:

Post a Comment